Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

They would be, and safe enough, but they would be illegal for individual citizens to own.
I wonder though...How practical could a methane digester be made? Kitchen scraps, anyone?
By the way, I worked on the Yucca Mountain project...I built a hydraulic conductivity meter
for the project...They had to verify that the waste could not seep into the ground water.
The last I heard, the hydraulic conductivity in Yucca Mountain is very low. That's good!

Warren.

--
http://www.linuxmail.org/