Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] personal O2 scrubber

Hi Max Do you have a site that i could go to ? I need this taylored to my suit, I will e-mail you about the details.

Mike

 Catbreath444444@aol.com wrote:

Mike
I saw your ad about the C02 scrubber. I could build you a scrubber if you
really need one. You would have to let me know what the dimensions are so I
would know hw much C02 absorbent would be needed for a specified dive time.
I build my own rebreathers for scba diving and so I know what I am doing.
Please let me know.

Max Kruschka
catbreath444444@aol.com
(703) 690-6569