Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

Gentlemen:

a.  Nothing thus far discussed on this thread would bear reporting to anyone.

b.  If, however, I seriously believed that someone in Chicago had a quantity of fissionable material,  was planning to actually put together an unlicensed nuclear fission reactor to power his Psub... and possibly operate it in the very body of water I live near the shore of, you're damned right I'd report him... though probably not to my CO, that would be more like FBI territory.  They'd haul him off to a loony bin for his own protection.

c.  Now, if this disturbs anyone... too bad.  Nuclear technology is controlled... and for good reasons, as everyone here is well aware of, and it really is that simple when you have the pioneers to tell you how they did it.

One other issue... anyone can read, and I'd really hate to see this get shut down... a very definite possibility in the current geopolitical climate... if this thread should ever go past the discussion stage.  We, all of us, dreamers as well as doers, need to self-regulate.... lest someone else be appointed to regulate us.

I do not speak with any authority save that which any citizen has, and if you all want me gone... let me know... as soon as I get five votes I'll unsubscribe myself.

As to Saddam... well, he'll soon cease to be an issue, I suspect.

Now... quicklime and seawater?  I think I got a B and a U...