Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

I musy concur with Greg.  And if it wasn't for Greg mentioning this, I
would not have caught it.  That's what happens when one merely scans his
e-mail.

Being former Army, I have no fricking idea WHY your NCO would need to
know this.  Is that why you're here Dale?
Carl

--
"You delight not in a city's seven or seventy wonders, but in an answer
it gives to a question of yours, or the question it asks you, forcing