RE: [PSUBS-MAILIST] nuclear psub?

i think he means that since he suggested he might be doing something that
requires using WEAPONS GRADE URANIUM that might possibly be a threat to
national security... you know he might try to blow up chicago for all the
C.O. knows.  or if terrorists got their hands on that... i doubt you would
want that to happen.