Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Hydrogen Fuel Cells coming closer for Psubs?

The Germanischer Lloyd just open for public there "Rules for fuelcells
in submarines" first release 01.Dez.2002 - unfortunatly only the
german text version. The english version will follow early next year.

Yes - thinks comming closer..

regards Carsten