Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: metric system

Because, David, everyone's confused!  The Nautical Mile thing is because
"Air miles" is the same thing as "Nautical miles".  And one NM is still
6,076 feet; 1012.69 fathoms; 1.852 km; and 1.15078 statue miles.
Carl

--
You're going to find that many of the truths we cling to depend greatly
on our own point of view."