Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] RE:

Hi Mike,

Instead of relying on what we "think". Please test it unmanned to at least
150 feet. That way you will "know" it will survive operating around
75 feet and has a 1:2 safety ratio. Lower it down to 150 and leave it there
for three hours. If interior is still dry take a close look at the hull.
Any dents? Distortion? Warpage?

Regards,
Ray