-----Original Message-----
From: majerus@iowatelecom.net [mailto:majerus@iowatelecom.net]
Sent: Monday, September 02, 2002 7:39 PM
To: Personal_Submersibles@psubs.org

    To anyone that might know,
        I have a 500 gallon propane tank with a .312 thousands thickness and was wondering if that might be able to stand pressure of 75 feet or so, I know that some are not keen on using one but I really want to build a sub but do not have some of the resources that some might have. Also, I was wondering how to make a depth gauge.
        Thank you, Mike