Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Weighing

Hi Carsten,

There are bins there for glass (clear and colored), corrigated
cardboard, news paper, scrap metal, used motor oil and trash.
You are not allowed to liberate anything you see that might be useful.

They weigh your rig (car, truck, trailer) before and after you dump your
trash and the difference is the weight in trash. My recycling center
lets me dump 600 pounds of trash for $20. More then that the rate jumps
up.

The scale is accurate to 20 pounds.

Regards,
Ray