Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] H2O2 combustion chamber

Hi;

I understand that most goverment agencies and industrial and professionals
have tried and failed with a large sum of money invested but, every now and
then somebody has the ideas and wisdom to achieve things that now one though
or could so, as you said about being carefull, I am 100% with you but never
limit yourself on your dreams. My grandpa ( a mechanic and inventor) always
said that "there is always a way for everything but the only problem is to
decipher how to do it without losing any life on the process and goverments
are the only ones who don't care about life". Even Einstein was frustrated
by the application of his formulas. It is even said he burned most of these
stating that humanity was not yet prepared.Goverments, which exploits these
technologies are the least ones who cares about the people who are killed by
them. Just ask yourself why do they invest billions in weapons and building
nuclear missiles.

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."