Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] SUBSAFE

Guys,
   OK, I will admit we are well beyond the Orville and
Wilbur stage, and there is alot of experience out
there to draw from.....so USE IT, and tell the people
who are inadvertantly about to kill themselves how and
why, and maybe a loud "Thats not such a smart move
there, buddy!". Don't just drop them out of the loop.
But by no means should anyone try to repeat "The Good
Ol'e Days" of sub design (anyone know the name Hunley?
He did NOT survive....). That is where folks who work
in the water, or in the tech fields, should take the
forefront and speak up. I thought this was a place to
share, discuss, and (OH MY GOD!) learn about ideas.
   Or was I wrong in that belief?

Dewey Mason

=====
Remember, man can breath UNDER water, but he sure as hell cannot BREATH water, keep your gourd in a bubble.