Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] what is the diference k250- k600

Bruno,

A K-250 is the same diameter hull as a K-350 or K-600, and it could be the same length, depending on if it's a one person or two person sub.  I believe all K-250's were one person.

A K-350 and a K-600 are almost alike except for the hull thickness.  A K-350 has a .250 inch thick hull with .375 inch thick end caps.  I believe the K-600 has a .375 inch thick hull and .5 inch end caps.
Other than that they are the same.

The K-250 is different from the two other subs in that, the K-250 has only two thrusters rather than three.  The K-250's batteries are located inside the hull rather than in two pods below the hull as in the other two.  The most obvious difference is that a K-250 has a hemispherical bubble for it's conning tower hatch cover and the other deeper diving K boats have taller steel conning towers with four port holes and a steel hatch cover.

The K numbers is the depth it is capable of diving in, in feet.
Look at the pics in the PSUB archive.

Dan H.
bruno masse wrote:

i would like to now what is the diference  for the k250 and k600 tank you bruno masse.