Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Isn't 'Mini book review.' anymore--pressure test

In einer eMail vom 11.04.2002 18:57:50 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerze schreibt walford@dbtech.net:

The construction challenges of an enormous test chamber might rival that of
the psub itself.

Unfortunately this is true.
But it could be a great challenge for the PSUB society to build one test chamber. I have no idea if it makes sense to carry a psub around half america but this effort have to be compared with the costs for using a commercial test chamber next door.
But I´m sure it´s not worth to travel from germany to the states....

A.