Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a psub for sale?

Only in America can a person get sued for literally ANYTHING.  Car
manufacturers have been sued (though unsuccessfully, it's still
expensive), gun manufacturers, clubs, apartment/rental companies, it's
bad.  I almost got sued for autobody damage to a guys truck because my
truck was parked near the shopping cart the wind blew into his truck.
No joke.  It's dumb, but people will sue if there's so much as a remote
chance they could win.  That's why you try to have everything covered in
writing.  Sometimes it helps and many times it doesn't.
Carl