Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Building a psub for sale?

My intent here Carsten is not to certify the nut in the sub knows what
he's doing, but the fella that built it did so by the standards set by
whoever set them, USN, HMRN, whoever.
Carl

--
Watch your thoughts; they become words....
Watch your words; they become actions....