[PSUBS-MAILIST] New boy trying to sink

I’ve been searching the archives and watching
discussions of the group for the last year and have
decided to go ahead with my dream. - Drawings
attached.

For cost reasons I’ve decided to go with an ambient
pressure, dry submersible design to be powered by a
20hp petrol motor for surface cruising and two 71lbs
thrust minn kota motors for sub-surface cruising.

Hull material is to be 8mm corten plate and 12mm
acrylic sheet for view ports.
Overall hull dimesions are 3600mm(l) x 1220mm(h) x
1330mm(w)

Primary air is to be supply by four 120ft scuba tanks
and one 120ft tank for reserve

Operating depths is to be around the 10-20 metre
range.

Any comments for be appreciated

Brent Shaw
Wellington