Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] History storys was Re: More youthful wetsub experiences

"...in war the first casualty is the truth."

Amen to that and afterwards, also anyone who is engaged on it. Truly I
believe that in war there are no victorious side just one less destroyed
than the other. Sadly to say is that the use of a vehicle as the submarine,
which can help us understand the last frontier on our planet, was first
developed to destroy lives and our beloved sea. We have to learn a lot if we
want to survive as a species or even to protect our world.

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."