Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kemp's books

MerlinSub@t-online.de wrote:

> "Midget submarines - of the second world war"
> is much bigger in size and also hardback
> about 10 x 12 inch.
> Much more pictures and drawings including
> a folder plan of the x-clas crafts 1/24
> and a folder plan of a Seehund - same scale.
> More about there technology.

Thank you, Carsten.  I knew you'd have the
answer.

I'll go out for "Midget Submarines..." in
the next week.  I'd also like to get that
book on the design of pressure vessels --
the book that was $55.  What was the title?
I can't find my copy of the message.

> Still the best source for Midget submarines
> is Harald Fock "Marine-Kleinkampf-mittel"
> - unfortunatly it is in german language.

German is a fine language.  I just can't read it.
(I found two other good books about submarine
design ... but they're in Russian.  I'm working
on getting  copies and then finding translators,
but no one should hold their breath.  At least
German uses an alphabet that I can recognize.)

> Many pictures and drawings. ISBN 3-7822-0265-1
> And a foldout of SA51 /52
> (See at WWW.Webtagon.com/submarines )

Thanks.

MIke