From: Steven Mills
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Saturday, January 12, 2002 2:27 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re:

Congratulations Dale !

A few questions:

Are the 400 feet and 46 minute tests parameters arbitrary or
part of your builder's manual recommendations? And why 46
minutes and not an hour or hours [ 2 or 3?]

Also, did you keep a builder's log or journal of your progress
from start to finish? If you did, would you mind letting the pSub
group read it?

And last, how about those pics. Did you take photos of your K250?

--Steve