Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kemp's books

I have here "Bemannte Torpedos und Klein-U-Boote"
which is the translation of "Underwater Warriors.
Its a more or less plain text hardback.
Size 6 inch to 9 inch, 1 inch strong.
Deals with the operation and history
of this subs - not much with there technology.
My hardback of UW has no foldouts.

"Midget submarines - of the second world war"
is much bigger in size and also hardback
about 10 x 12 inch.
Much more pictures and drawings including
a folder plan of the x-clas crafts 1/24
and a folder plan of a Seehund - same scale.
More about there technology.

"Midget Submarines" Warship fotofax
of the same author is paperback and
smaller 7,5 x 9,6 inch and just 0,2 inch
strong - minor text but 94 pictures
in black and white.

All three books are complete different
and - good.

Still the best source for Midget submarines
is Harald Fock "Marine-Kleinkampf-mittel"
- unfortunatly it is in german language.
Many pictures and drawings. ISBN 3-7822-0265-1
And a foldout of SA51 /52
(See at WWW.Webtagon.com/submarines )

see you Carsten