[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Any Markham Delta Wing Subs built?

Our water is pretty clear with many of the northern MN lakes having a Secchi disk reading of 15 feet or more, but you definitely need a wetsuit for most of the year. It would be fun to have a Markham Delta and trailer it to Florida's Silver Springs in the winter.

I still haven't figured out how to trailer one and be able to launch and land it single-handedly. Any ideas? You would need to get it to water at least four feet deep until you got it off (or on) the trailer. A snowmobile trailer with a long tongue and a nice steep concrete boat access?