Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] magazine article

Oh man!  Look at all them mini subs, and leave it to the navy to destroy
them!  lol!  Seriously though, I'm glad they got them knocked out.
Could have done a lot of damage to Anchorage, Juneau, Sitka and the
other AK seaports.  And I bet them sub were cold cold cold in that
region!  I ownder if they had heating?
Carl