Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] New means having alot to learn.

Like I said, nothing I can get scanned.  Both the scanner and printer is
down for the count and I have to get replacements.  Double ugh!  :(
Carl

--
"The plain meaning of the right of the people to keep arms is that it is
an individual, rather than a collective, right and is not limited to