Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Anchor System

VBra676539@aol.com schrieb:

> Carsten,

... Over here,
> it is 700 feet deep 16 miles off shore. 2000 feet at 40 miles. And off the
> middle and eastern Bahamas, 3 miles from the palm trees, it is anywhere from
> 6000 to 16000. That's a lot of meters, in anyone's book. You come to see me
> aboard the CSSX, you aren't going to be seeing bottom. Just mid-water.
>
> Best Regard,
> Vance

If I visit you in Florida with the CSSX - I will not dive for some
reason :

- Water deep is much greater than my test deep.
- If want to dive to US Waters - SOSUS will locate me and CG will sunk
me.
- The cargo hatch of the freighter were the sub is locate
  during this voyage over the Atlantic will prevent any
  diving manoever..

Will the USCG shoot down foreign submarines which are weelded with
their keels on a steamers cargo hatch ? Or should we have the
convention better in europe ?

Hey - my globe just a little right of my desk told me that the
Bering Sea is shallow - I can use the Panama channel..
Voyage underwater around the world - is there hydrogen available
in Alaska ? :-)

see you - Carsten