Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Underwater Anchor System

Sounds reasonable. How would you handle the situation as follows:

Water is 200' deep. Your sub has a maximum depth of 150' but you want to
stay at 100' in one place. Perhaps to photo something - a shelf or
whatever. How would you hover in one place at a specified depth without
being subject to travel by the current?

Ed