Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] I am editor/publisher of a new CD based dive magazine and wondered if any from the

Walter,

I don't know what exactly your interested in but I have a work in progress here in
Northeastern Pa.  I'm building a K-350.  It hasn't been wet yet and probably won't be for a
year, but if you want to take a ride this way.  I'll show you around and let ya kick the
tires.

Dan H.