[PSUBS-MAILIST] psubs documentary anyone?

From: sausage81@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 21:54:26 EDT
Subject: psubs
To: <Ray@psubs.org>

Hello,

My name is Sean Loughlin and I am a producer for a non-profit student
orginzation called down 2 earth productions.  This small production company is
based out of Ithaca College in Ithaca, NY.  I have been looking into psubs and
in the process i have wandered across your web page.  I was wondering if you
could inform me a little more about psubs, as well as if you know anyone who
would be intersted in being in a possilbly televised documentry about psubs.

Thank you

Sean Loughlin