[PSUBS-MAILIST] I am editor/publisher of a new CD based dive magazine and wondered if any from the

My posts seem to be working now so will repeat below post of a few days ago which did not
seem to appear.
-------------------------
I am editor/publisher of a new CD based dive magazine and wondered if any from the
Sub-List might be interested in doing a story on personal subs.  It could either be the
story of an individual's experience or an overview of the personal sub scene with material
from multiple contributors.

A sub story could be presented as conventional text and still images, an automatic
multimedia full screen high resolution slide show or full screen high res video or even
all of these.  It could be a really fascinating piece.

Our publication, Golden Dolphin Video CD magazine, has amazed viewers with what is now
possible with CD on modern computers.  For more info see our web site.

Walter Starck
Golden Dolphin Video CD Magazine
www.goldendolphin.com