Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] An "objection" to psubs

Right on Carsten! I'm with you!
Damn the torpedo's, Full speed ahead!

" Freedom's just another word for nuthin left to lose"
: Janis Joplin- Me and Bobby Magee

Carsten Standfuß wrote:

1.0) Private answer:
Here in Germany they have rules and lawes for everything.
But the forgotten rules for two things : Submarines and Spaceship.
I hate rules but have not the money to build a spaceship..

2.) Offical answer:
I don't build a submarine - its just a surface motorboat thats
looks like one and can be sunk like one. Just surfacing is a additional
feature. There are no rules for surfaceing motorboats here..

3.0) Tax :
Self build boats and subs for own use: No tax to pay here.

4.) Smuggling:
No smuggling capacity - just wiskey for own use.

5.0) Private opinion :
If you spend to much time to think about this items - you are
not the right person to build a Psubs.. The toilet question is
much more important.

6.0) Conclusion:
I hate questions about :
Submarine and goverment,
Submarine and insurance,
Submarine and licence.

Most people here in Germany ask me first this questions,
I am to tired to answer.

I like the simple old law of the sea: Its free for everbody
- and pirats will be hanged to dead on the highest mast.

7.0) Visit to America (with the sub)
I will rise the biggest white flag I can buy on the highest mast
I can build on the sub about 2000 seamiles before I enter US waters..
Hope that help to prevent to scuttled the sub by your goverment, coast
guard, police, FBI, CIA or some of the other guys THAT WORK FOR YOU ..

Carsten