Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Boat registration info for all states

Here in California our Bionic Dolphin's are registered as "special
construction"
and the tax is based on construction costs.
 The first time at DMV took several hours and a lot of curious stares. By the
time
I had finished I had met practically everyone at the DMV and walked out with
my $5 registration in hand. It  was much easier the second time, even though
almost
a decade had passed, all the old timers remembered us well.

Tom