Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Lines drawings requested

Hi Mike - for Typ II and Vesikko pictures and lines purchase :

Vom Orginal zum Model
Uboottyp II
- Die Einbäume -
Eberhard Rössler
Bernard & Graefe Verlag
ISBN 3-7637-6023-7

Its in German but amazing pictures and drawings of details.

I never have seen linies of Saukko.
Just some pictures on the surface and one side drawing view
witch was obviously a simple reconstruction drawing.
Saukko based on the UB I design of WWI.

I am not sure that you can use this kind of lines for a smaller
sub because the length to beam ration was 32,4 / 4,1 m = 7,9 on Saukko
and  28,10 / 3,15 = 8,9 and UB I Types.

With this lines a sub of 7 ft diameter gets 7 x 8 = 56 ft long..

Cssx is much mor compact with 16/2,5 = 6,4 ratio
with a 7 ft diameter it get 7 X 6,4 = 45 ft long..

I can scan the Typ II Lines for you with high resolution -
which one you ask for : Typ II A, II B, II C, or II D ?
Which format : BMP, JPG or TIF ?

Carsten