[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Toilets

Ray Keefer wrote:

> If you need a toilet it would be best to build it into the design with holding
> tanks vented to the outside air when surfaced. No vents inside.

Thanks for the personal experience, but I wish you'd never had it.
I've had a little experience with that sort of thing: enough to
convince me I don't want any more.

Yes, I have decided any such device has to be built in from the
start.  I'm not quite sure how, given that most women want a
real flush toilet ... but after figuring how to pipe the trim
system, a head should be simple.

Mike