Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST]Psub shop class

Hi Mike,

> Speaking of shop class, I wonder if a school system might be
> interested in having kids work on a psub?  As a teaching
> method and as a marketing tool.
>

> Mike

The kids would love it!

I can't imagine any school administrator allowing it. They are
responsible for the kid's safety and none of them would stick their
neck out that far. Shut up kids, do as you are told, fit the mold
and don't cross that zero thinking err... tolerance line.

It is possible to sell the administration on a ROV project. As long as
it didn't cost them anything and one of their teachers got involved.

High School Seniors maybe a wet sub but I would doubt it.

Regards,
Ray