Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Kittredge 250

Hi Vance,

Capt. Kittredge had a nice information packet and a video. Sounds like
Harry could use them. Are these still available? Can Harry order them?
Did George get a new remaster of his video? My copy was a bit rough.

Harry,

Ask. I have some information squirreled away at home and a few PSUBers have
built, owned and operated Kittredge subs. Ask away.

Regards,
Ray