Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] NEW LOGO STINKS!!!

> And another is a keel observatory suspended below a surface vessel, ideally
> a sailboat.

Hi Lew,
   Another idea is what a buddy of mine did; On a 16 foot sailboat with
a small cabin, he put a window in the bottom. Darken the cabin and it
was better than TV.

> And lately, I've been wondering if it would be possible to build a psub out
> of plywood.

   If your patient enough to wait till mine is done, and If I live
through the experience, you could make one out of aluminum tanks with
fiberglass overlay, like I am trying to do.
Regards, Stan in Mo.