Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB Logo

Hi Logomadmans..

I have a look to the new logo on the main page -
than to the F&A page (were still the old one is)
than back, forward, back....

The old sub looks better - but in the new one
the letters are better.

Maybe we can mix the old sub ( why not the old sub in just in white ? )
with the new letters - and yes the underline should be named
WWW.PSUBS.ORG .

I just today purchased three new working overalls.
They are in a clear blue and I will print or paint
something on the aft-side between the shoulders like :

     P r o j e c t	(about 2 inch high)
      C  S  S  X 	(about 3 inch high)
     WWW.PSUBS.ORG 	(about 1 inch high)

in clear golden letters - and without a logo.

regards, Carsten