[PSUBS-MAILIST] psubs logo

Ok, I can take a hint.  Try looking at the new revision.  I colored
it white again (shadows for some detail) left in some of the lines that
give the hull detail, and put PSUBS.ORG at the bottom.

I tried a version with arched lettering but it looked too "NAVY".

I like the idea of a wire frame.  The perry cubmarine might work as well
as any other psub.  The problem is getting a good side or 75% view photo
of the sub we decide to use.  I can round off the front end of the
current graphic if that would help.

Jon