From: Ray Keefer
To: personal_submersibles@psubs.org
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2001 10:40 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Joining the Ring!

Hi All,

Cool site.

Regards,
Ray

Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 23:22:42 +0100
From: waterbeatle2000 <waterbeatle2000@netscapeonline.co.uk>
To: ray@psubs.org
Subject: Joining the Ring!

Thurs. 14th June 2001.    2300hrs

Dear Pat
My name is William G. Smith, I live in England, and am a retired RAF
technical teacher.
A few years ago, in order to raise funds for the local hospital, I
decided to build a miniature submarine, .  The project was very
sucessful and all the objectives were achieved.  [Image]

Although I have a web site, I have not as yet managed to get it included
in the Yahoo directory.   This is a little frustrating as it would be
great to communicate and exchange ideas with the similar minded.
Since looking through your interesting group of P-subs it occurred to me
that you may possibly allow the "Water Beatle" to be added to your list
-  with a reciprocal link of course.
Hoping that this is acceptable.
With best wishes.    Bill.
(  waterbeatle2000@netscapeonline.co.uk )