[PSUBS-MAILIST] Subs in German T&A mag

All:
        Coincident with the German language thread  currently running -
psubbers may wish to check out the German language  edition of 'Playboy'
this month - that is, the May 2001 issue. It has a four page article called
"Rausch der Tiefe - Die funf besten privat - U - Boote der Welt"  article
has some good shots of  existing commercial subs as well as an artists
concept of the Luxus Olympic 40 - which is vaporware, at this point - but
for only 11 million marks, it could become reality!
Carsten . . .are you listening?? Good opportunity to bring a skin book home
and tell Sabine "it's strictly biz"!  I'm gonna see if I can find another
clean copy for our archives - seems like a lot of grubby-handed sub
builders  got  a hold of this copy when it came into the shop. Bottom line
is that our German friends think that the 'best' subs come from Canada . .
.blush,blush  . . .
Phil Nuytten