Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] being rescued

--- David Shultz <david_r_shultz@hotmail.com> wrote:
> What about an exterior air bag system for emergency bouyancy? It might be
> automaticly set for a certain depth or use a big red push button to activate
> it. Once deployed the air bags would float you towards the surface. Any
> thoughts?

I have no clue if this is workable or not, but it might not help if the sub is stuck on something,
tangled and fouled or lodged someplace.  It does not solve the problem to the point where "72
hours at the bottom" is solved.

-L

=====
"I know you know what you know,
 But you should know by now that you're not me."
          - Nasty/McQuickly
=====