Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Subs in German and Playboy was T&A mag

Hi Phil ..

"Canada" is also pure german language ..

The first sailor which arrived on the coast of you country
told to his guys : "Nobody There". But he was a bavarian sailor
and the translation of "Noboy There" in plain german
is "Keiner da" or in bavarian language "Cona da" or "Cana da" ..
depents on the bavarian town he comes from ..
(my Grandfather - a sailor - told me this story during the time I was
a child - so must be true. )

But now I have to leave the PC to look for a book and magazine shop..

And I also think that some of the best subs comes
from "Nobody there country" .. but PX8 was build in swiss ..

Carsten