Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] U.S. patents

mholt@richmond.edu writes:

> Does anyone else use them as a source of ideas and information? Anyone
>  out there bought any recently?
>
>  Mike

I've taken a look at several patents, mostly just out of curiosity, sometimes
to get ideas and see how things work (some of those patents can be really
detailed, detailed enough to build something from them in some cases).
 As far as buying patents goes, I haven't, I always look them up on the
Delphion patent server at www.delphion.com, which has scans of the pages a
lot of the time, but sometimes it doesn't, which is OK since the service is
free (you can also buy the patents in electronic or hard form).

Anthony