Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Periscope

Hi;

I recently was on a buisness trip to Philadelphia, PA and was able to get to
the Seaport Museum which has a II WW submarine (Becuna). I was able to take
some photographs including one of the periscope. The area to the periscope
was closed so the photograph is not so great but maybe it will help. As soon
as I get my hands to a scanner to scan them I will sent them to all of you.

Regards,

Eliezer Rodriguez
"The only thing in life to fear is fear itself."