[PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: Progress

Hi Dale - I have also a lifting device in my garage - was original
designed to put Sgt.Peppers on the trailer and on the battery keel.
But is also very useful during construction work on CSSX regulator
tanks, stern, bow, shaft etc.

May you should not remove you lifting device in you garage after
your first sub - nobody knows how big the next unit parts will be.. :-)

Pictures needs a little more progress - maybe in some weeks ..

see you - Carsten