No Subject

Great news on your progress Carsten...Looking forward to the pictures..

not much to tell on my progress.. I have finished my trailor, I have made the moulds, and poured the lead for the new weights, and installed them last weekend.  I now have a lifting device in my garage to put the sub on the trailor, and move it around the garage.. I am building a protector for the dome, both for transport, and for the deep test.  Other than that, it is ready for the test.. Just waiting for it to stop snowing here...!!

dale.