Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Re: PSUB power problems solved

Michael, I hope you're not talking about the one with the duct tape and
cardboard paper towel tube.  If I get my sub built I would not want THAT in
there.
Carl

--
"In times like these, it helps to recall there have always been times like
these."-Paul Harvey