[PSUBS-MAILIST] ballast systems

From: "Josh Richter" <j_richter78@hotmail.com>
To: Ray@PSUBS.ORG
Subject: ballast systems
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2001 02:46:37 -0000

My name is Josh.  I am a student at the University of Washington, and
am
currently working on an automatically controllable ballast system for
small floatation device.

Our group is just starting to wind up the project, but we are not too
familiar with full operating systems of this type.  I am somewhat
familiar
with ballast systems, I am always wakeboarding behind my buddy's Ski
Supreme, and I was wondering if your company could offer me any sort
of
literature or references to literature on automatically controlling
ballast
systems.

The part of the control system I am designing will be completely
automated,
and will operate in stand-alone mode for several hours.  I basically
will be
trying to implement a control system that will keep this floatation
device
at a specified depth.  Any sort of information is greatly
appreciated.
Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Josh Richter