[PSUBS-MAILIST] Screensavers and movies (was: Want a different screensaver?)

Ed Greany wrote:

> I have a great screensaver. I got the U-571 DVD movie and watched some
> of it on my computer. After I was done, the CD had automatically loaded
> a screensaver on my computer with underwater view of submarine
> appearing, depth charges going off, etc. along with sonar pinging and
> other great sounds. I highly recommend the movie and the screensaver.

I loved the movie, but I've never seen the screensaver.  is it
downloadable from somewhere?

By the way, the U-995 screensaver isn't quite right.  It doens't
fill my screen: some of it isn't visible.

The U-995 screensaver is a diagram of the boat with a photo of
the compartment and a description (In German, of course).

More on movies: I went to the studio site for U-96, the boat
from Das Boot.  There were photos of the conning tower, and
one of them had the number U-41 on it.  The photographer found
that the conning tower had been loaned to another studio for a
different movie, but no one at the studio seemed to know
anything about the other movie.  Anyone know anything?