[PSUBS-MAILIST] Convention sampler no.III

> Most engineers works in small steps - I also.
> Next step :

> Dates ! - Please anybody on this list
> (and of course all person which come in next time)
> and which n-e-e-d a special time area like work
> holiday or school holiday or other real reason
> send me a private mail which time area they need.
> Also if they have time holes were they can
> not come.
>
> General time area is June - July - August.
> I remember on earlier disskusion here last year
> that most People prever a Fr.to So.(or Do-Sa.)
> convention.
>
> Hi just two samplers for the convention -
> please just add one line with name and things
> you bring with you if you r-e-a-l-l-y wish to come.
>
> PERSONS :
>
>  1.) Vance Bradley and his two wifes
>  2.) Gene Seus and family and a minesweeper hull
>  3.) Carsten Standfuss with wife and some pictures
       with time window 01.06 - 31.08
>  4.) Ray Keefer and maybe his wife.
       with time window 18.06 - 31.08
>  5.) Dale Heinzig and wife, and maybe his sub
>  6.) Karl Fuller(maybe) with Kiwi fruit and Steinlarger
>  7.) Karl S.Lutrell ?
>  8.) Steve and April McColman
>  9.) Alec Smyth (maybe with family, not sure), pictures
> 10.) Greg Snyder and 1 wife Stephanie, medicinal wine
> 11.) Big Dave and maybe his wife
> 12.) Sean T.Stevenson and PLC control concepts for sub
> 13.)
> 14.)
>
> PROGRAMM :
>
>  a.) maybe visit the Ben Franklin submarine at the museum
>  b.) maybe visit Phil's submersibles pre-museum ?
>  c.) maybe visit the Simrad Sonar Factory near Vancouver
>      (organized by Karl S.Lutrell)
>                      (is that possible on a weekend ?)
>  d.) Visit International Venturcraft (SportSub Factory)
>       (organized by Steve McColman)
>                       (is that possible on a weekend ?)
>  e.) maybe show the first time the Pat-Video ( Pat ??)
>                       (are you ready ?)
>  f.) maybe visit International Submarine Engineering
        in Port Coquitlam (organized by Sean Stevenson)
>  g.)
>  h.)

LECTURES :

  I.AIP, CCD, FC, HM, EM, underwater power units,
    how to calculate and the difference between them.
    (in more or less english - by Carsten S.)
 II.PLC control concepts for sub -by S.Stevenson
III.
 IV.
  V.
 VI.